Main Forum

hi all

2 replies
Kento Visiter
Votes:
Untagged users
I used to fly with the 56thvfw 63rdvfs back in 2005. Also did some beta testing with early Open Falcon when it was super secret squirrel shit. Devs coded encryption that allowed it to launch only on specific machines. This was to prevent leaks and so forth. Anyway, I've been out the game for 10 years now. I've been back in action using BMS 4.3 and enjoying it. Things have changed a lot since back then and its been so long since I've flown online. I plan to upgrade my rig to run DCS and see what thats about. The graphics look gorgeous, but I'm content with Falcon for the time being. :)
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+61
Admins
Hi Kento, We have been slowly transitioning to DCS series and are starting to back away from Falcon 4.33 as there is not more further developement anymore on that sim. If you are looking for more involvement in the F-16 you may want to check out any other squadrons that are more active? Just thought I would throw that out there for you. Glad to see your interest back in the sim world again.
mavericksig.png
Posted Nov 11, 18
Kento Visiter
Votes:
Untagged users
Wow good to know. Guess I will check back in whenever I get into DCS then. Thanks
Posted Nov 12, 18 · OP
Top Posters
1060 Posts
943 Posts
551 Posts
522 Posts
435 Posts
NoticeNotices