+61
Admins
Can't wait
mavericksig.png
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
Hey Mav,
I have just dusted off the flight-sticks, re-installed DCS and saw all the cool new aircraft they have now. Just installed the F-18C and starting to learn it. I have ordered some more RAM which will upgrade me from 8GB to 16GB and have Internet fiber to the house (so wont be such a lag fest for me anymore).

Would love to have a fly with you again soon, therefore let me know when you are online mandinga. I will be around all this weekend as I'm on-call for work.

P.S. You can take me out of the inactive roster, as have sidelined ArmA 3 indefinitely.

Cheers and Beers
Sledge
sledgeaifsig2.gif
Posted Nov 2, 18 · Last edited Nov 2, 18
Votes:
+61
Admins
Awesome. When you available to fly? I should be the whole weekend and tonight
mavericksig.png
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
What time do you normally get on? Its now Sat 9:30AM here which equates to Friday 5:30PM. If you get on at say 8:00PM your time, it will be 12:00PM here.
sledgeaifsig2.gif
Posted Nov 2, 18 · Last edited Nov 2, 18
Votes:
+61
Admins
It will probably be closer to 9:00pmcst my time. My wife has to use my computer for a school test she needs to take
mavericksig.png
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
No worries Mav, I have created a 4 ship mission in the Caucasus for this flight. First in best dressed :)
sledgeaifsig2.gif
Posted Nov 3, 18 · Last edited Nov 3, 18
Votes:
+61
Admins
Roster updated. Can you send me a copy of your mission to my email? maverick_667th@charter.net or do you have the server up all the time?
mavericksig.png
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
No I don't have a server up all the time..will host when required. Email sent with requested files. It's the same mission but with different weather scenarios. I am still learning the mission editor, however would like to start creating missions with a theme.
sledgeaifsig2.gif
Posted Nov 5, 18 · Last edited Nov 5, 18
Votes:
+61
Admins
Interesting video on the laser Maverick and how you use the coms to set it up.
mavericksig.png
Posted Nov 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
Cool..I received my RAM and SSD. All games transferred and are running very well. Cya guys this weekend.
sledgeaifsig2.gif
Posted Nov 7, 18
Top Posters
1060 Posts
943 Posts
551 Posts
522 Posts
435 Posts
NoticeNotices